We have to keep our surrounding environment clean from bacteria and molds, etc. so that we can stay healthy. But if we are allergic to the chemicals that we're cleaning with we'll still get sick. It goes around it circles. Colds and flu trigger asthma attacks so keeping the kitchen and bathrooms germ free is important. To stop allergic reactions, your goal should be to remove or wash bacteria down the drain, not kill it on the spot with harsh chemicals. Certain chemicals in cleaning products can affect lung function. Sprayed chemicals and vapors can get inside our body and into our blood. Never use a product to clean your home with a strong smell. The vapors can actually get into your body tissue.
Plain soap, water, salt, baking soda, vinegar and lemon juice and a good scrubbing sponge can take care of a lot of our cleaning tasks at home. Other types of cleaning chemicals should be used in good ventilated area's.